FRCC in brief
Registered Association Finnish-Russian Chamber of Commerce (FRCC) was founded in 1946. It is a non-profit organization, whose mission is to promote companies’ business and competitiveness as well as economic relations in Russia and Finland. The FRCC’s vision is to be a pioneer.
The FRCC carries out its mission by offering companies various services in the fields of market research, company operation, export promotion, training, information, and consultation. The FRCC’s values are:
- Customer orientation
- Professional competency
- Economic viability
The FRCC works in all fields of business and serves all customers. However, members are special in that they receive benefits denied to others: discounts on FRCC products and services, advantages in receiving information and promoting their business. Half of the FRCC clients are small and medium-sized companies, half larger, whose capital exceeds 840,000 euros. Two thirds of the FRCC members, on the other hand, are small and medium-sized companies.
The FRCC is a lobby organization for its members.
The FRCC is a lobby organization for its members. Through various working groups and projects the board members and the operative management seek to influence issues, which hinder the development of trade between the countries.
The FRCC receives its funding from several sources. Own funding, which includes membership fees, makes up 85 %, the Finnish Ministry of Employment and the Economy subsides the remaining 15 % (in 2014).
The FRCC numbers 620 members, 500 of which are Finnish and 120 Russian (3/2017).
FI-00130 Helsinki, Finland
Tel +358-10 439 1150
Fax +358-10 439 1170
Pokrovsky bulvar 4/17, korp. 4 B
101000 Moscow, Russia
Tel +7 495 917 9037
Fax +7 495 795 3040
St. Petersburg office:
Bolshaja Konjushennaja 4-6-8 B, office B301
191186 St. Petersburg, Russia
Tel. +7 812 322 2121
Fax +7 812 322 2121
ul. K. Libknehta 22, Office 412
320075 Yekaterinburg, Russia
Tel +7 343 310 1788
Fax +7 343 310 1789
Please contact for more information: