Demand for Finnish high-quality agriculture machinery and equipment has never been higher
Stable annual growth in Agriculture sector in Russia creates opportunities for Finnish companies supplying equipment, technologies and services for agriculture industry.
The agroindustry has always been one of the most important sectors in Russia. By volume of investments directed to innovative projects, the agricultural sector ranks second. Russian Government updated the State Program for the Development of Agriculture, which provides significant financing of the industry and huge number of projects to be implemented until 2025.
Increase in agriculture production, demand in quality machinery and equipment has never been higher. There is a significant need for large-scale replacement of old agricultural equipment in the next few years. Agro-holdings and mid-to-small range farming enterprises all need supplying.
Companies, sectors and solutions benefiting about this opportunity
- Forage, irrigation and soil preparation equipment including plows, harrows, cultivators, seeders, fertilizer spreaders etc.
- Equipment for dairy livestock breeding, swine, and poultry production; milk processing and animal feeding equipment.
- Equipment for vegetable production including greenhouse technologies.
- Compact agricultural machinery
- Smart farming technologies including Internet of Things & Sensors in crop farming equipment; Drones & crop monitoring; Automation & robotics
Team Finland activities available for Finnish companies
The Finnish-Russian Chamber of Commerce together with Team Finland and The Embassy of Finland in Moscow will organize export promotion visits to the most potential regions.
To grab this opportunity and have the possibility to partner with local agriculture companies please consider the following Team Finland events planned for the oncoming winter:
For more information about each visit, please contact Finnish-Russian Chamber of Commerce, Elena Kozhevnikova, Senior Advisor email@example.com