Demand for food processing machinery in Russia
COMPANIES AND SECTORS BENEFITING FROM THE OPPORTUNITY
• Finnish food processing machinery and equipment producers
SOLUTIONS OR PRODUCTS NEEDED
The best opportunities exist for high value-added processing and energy-efficient equipment in of the following sub-sectors:
• Dairy processing and packaging equipment
• Slaughtering lines
• Meat and poultry processing equipment (the highest demand is in turkey processing and packaging)
• Industrial floor cleaning and other cleaning equipment
• Washing systems
• Fruit and vegetable processing and packaging equipment
• Baking equipment, both for small bakeries and large bread-making factories
TEAM FINLAND ACTIVITIES AVAILABLE FOR FINNISH COMPANIES
There are several food fairs in Russia such as Peterfood in St.Petersburg (November) and ProdExpo in Moscow (February). On those fairs food processing industry is widely represented. Finnish-Russian Chamber of Commerce can organize meetings in the fairs.
Finnish Business in St. Petersburg will be held on 01.10.2020. The event will be an excellent place for Finnish companies to meet potential buyers and to get new useful contacts.
If you are interested in the Russian market, please contact the Finnish-Russian Chamber of Commerce (FRCC) in St. Petersburg to get advice of where to target and who to contact. FRCC can also organize meetings with potential partners in Russia. Regarding Russia, it is important to be proactive and offer solutions to the market.
This opportunity is a republication from 2018.