Modern wood processing technologies are needed in Russia
Russian lumber producer is interested in receiving offers from Finnish companies on the following modern technologies of wood processing:
– product quality preservation of sawing raw materials
– bark stripping tools
– increasing the yield of forests
– chip production
– lumber drying
– efficient storage of stock product
– innovative energy production from sawn timber and waste products
– modern technologies of organization and management of logging and timber processing enterprises.
Lumber producer is interested to visit Finland to study technologies and discuss possible purchases.
Evgeniy Korobkin, firstname.lastname@example.org, +7 903 245 81 65