FRCC in brief
Finnish-Russian Chamber of Commerce ( FRCC) is part of the Team Finland network, which provides internationalization services for Finnish companies. FRCC is an organization of 15 experts whose goal is to identify economic signals and support companies’ business operations in target markets.
Chamber of Commerce has almost 600 member companies, for which we also offer membership services. Our head office is located in Helsinki and our representative offices in St. Petersburg and Moscow.
This year, in the changed situation, we have been focusing especially on sharing information about changes in the operating environment and advising Finnish companies that have run into problems due to the war and sanctions situation.
Our services include:
- Information and advice on the Russian market, operating environment, legislation and regulations
- Business advice on sanctions, trade barriers and their effects, as well as factors affecting companies’ exit strategies
- Monitoring, analysis and reporting of the market situation
- News monitoring of the economic effects on business environment caused by Russia’s military actions
- Thematically relevant open webinars, trainings and member club events
- Mapping and monitoring new alternative markets for Finnish companies in Central Asia, South Caucasus and Eastern Europe.
FI-00130 Helsinki, Finland
Tel +358-10 439 1150
Kropotkinskij pereulok 15-17
119034 Moscow, Russia
St. Petersburg office:
Bolshaja Konjushennaja 4-6-8 B, office B301
191186 St. Petersburg, Russia
Tel. +7 812 322 2121
Please contact for more information:
+358 400 45 7743