Team Finland waste management visit to Moscow and St. Petersburg
Embassy of Finland, General Consulate of Finland and the Finnish-Russian Chamber of Commerce invite all Finnish waste management and recycling companies to an export promotion visit to Moscow and St. Petersburg on 4th and 5th February.
Please find the draft program below. Participation is free of charge, but you need to arrange your own accommodation and travel to St. Petersburg and to Moscow.
Please confirm your participation to Ms. Nelly Meer, nelly.meer(at)formin.fi by 18th of January, 2019.
Indicate also if you would like to join events both in Moscow and St. Petersburg, or only in one of the cities.
Monday 4th of February
1. Meeting with St. Petersburg City administration
2. Meeting with Leningrad region administration
3. Seminar at the Consulate General of Finland
Tuesday 5th of February
1. Meeting at the Russian Ministry of Natural Resources and Ecology
2. Meetings with regional waste operators
3. Seminar at the Embassy of Finland
Pietari ja Moskova