MEGUSTRO gastronomic festival in St.Petersburg
MEGUSTRO gastronomic festival will be held at Expoforum Convention and Exhibition Center in St. Petersburg on November 9 – 11, 2020. The main event of restaurant industry for chefs and restaurateurs.
MEGUSTRO is a platform where unusual collaborations. non-standard formats and new market solutions take place. For festival visitors coming from all over Russia, this is a great opportunity to get a boost of inspiration from different cuisines and to find business contacts.
St. Petersburg today is a strategic direction for the development of the restaurant industry with great potential – more than 10,000 restaurants, cafes and bars work here. Holding MEGUSTRO in St. Petersburg place a significant role as the city is considered as the cultural and gastronomic capital of Russia, an authentic independent market where trends are born.
Annually MEGUSTRO combines original activities in the framework of festival:
– Exhibition of exclusive local products and services for HoReCa;
– International Culinary show from the world’s best chefs of the Michelin -rated restaurants with the most daring dishes and brand new flavor combinations;
– National culinary championship Chef a la Russe with dishes from all over the Russian gastronomic map;
– Live talk-show, management discussion sessions, marketing, PR, HR, IT with more than 100 workshops on restaurant thematic;
– Street food area with fancy restaurants of St.Petersburg.
ExporforumPeterburgskoye Shosse, 62, корп 1, St Petersburg, Venäjä, 196626