Online Training: Two general directors in a Russian company – a solution during travel restrictions?
From September 1, 2014, the company may have several sole executive bodies. They can exercise their powers both jointly and separately, the list of their powers is prescribed in the Charter. Could this model be of particular relevance during COVID-2019 pandemic and its effects? How to organize this and how to avoid obvious pitfalls?
Speaker: Maria Prisyazhnaya, Lawyer, Emerging Markets Group
The language of the event is English.
• Why do foreign companies need two directors in Russia?
• Management models with two directors
• Objectives, advantages and disadvantages of such management model
• Which model is right for you? Options from practice, real cases
• Management company as second director
Training is free of charge for Finnish Russian Chamber of Commerce membership companies.
The participation fee for non-members is 125 € + VAT
Information and registration through web-site or by contacting Elena Niininen: email@example.com, tel. +358 50 360 7742