SVKK Training Online: Entry to Russian e-commerce. Cross border opportunity
The Russian e-commerce market is growing, and growth is expected to continue in the future. In 2019 Russian online sales value was 22 billion dollars (*), and according to experts, it is going to double during the next couple of years. The current pandemic crisis is likely to only strengthen growth expectations.
- Traffic and volume of sales, COVID-19 impact
- Short- and long-term customer trends, most demanded goods
- Evolution of Russian e-commerce market ecosystem, TOP100 e-com leadings players
- Why cross-border online sales is the easiest, cheapest and fastest way to start sales to Russia?
- What are the benefits of cross-border online purchasing for Russian consumers?
- Customs regulations and taxation in consumer import to Russia
- Logistics in cross-border online sales to Russia
- Money transfers from Russian customer to online store outside Russia
- How to start selling with Ozon
- Finnish cosmetics online-store in Russia; experiences and solutions
- How to increase marketing ROI in on-line sales